Health Conditions I can Help with
Conditions I Treat
My functional medicine approach helps me to systematically address the root causes of your illness. I focus on 12 central health domains: digestive health, nutrition and food as medicine, hormonal balance, metabolism, neurology, brain function, inflammatory disease, infectious disease, immune dysfunction, environmental toxins, sleep, and genetics. With my broad toolkit, I treat a wide variety of illnesses and health conditions, including the many manifestations of tickborne diseases.
I can help you with the following health conditions
Anti – Ageing and Regenerative Medicine
Patient-based and Evidence-based (supported by science), Individualized Anti-ageing and Preventive Treatment, focused on finding and treating the right biological, hormonal, genetics, environmental, nutritional and lifestyle factors, boosting our body’s ability for self-restoration and wellbeing.
- Diagnosis and treatment of B12 deficiency, vit B factors and B12 metabolism disorders
- Vitamin and Mineral Disorders
- Comprehensive and Advanced Adrenal function testing to identify disorders with Adrenal hormone metabolism
- Comprehensive and Advanced Thyroid function testing to identify problems with Thyroid hormone metabolism
- Scientific Based assessment of possible causative factors of fatiguing illness including chronic infections, toxin loads/heavy metal toxicity, nutritional deficiency and metabolic disorders which contribute to mitochondrial and hormonal dysregulation
The gut is home to over 70% of your immune system, and proper gastrointestinal function is vital for health. Our comprehensive gut health focus takes a deep dive into testing and gut treatments to restore microbial, immune, and inflammation balance.
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative colitis
- SIBO, Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Coeliac disease not responding to gluten-free diets
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Reflux, bloating and constipation
Neurological and Emotional Disorders
The burden of cognitive and neurologic disease is enormous and these conditions are complex and multifactorial. Brain disorders can be triggered or exacerbated by imbalances in other body systems, and improved by focusing on your gut, hormones, toxin exposure, infections, and more.
- Anxiety, Depression
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- MS, Parkinson Disease
- Cognitive Disorders
Your body’s hormone systems are deeply interconnected and in constant communication, making proper function and balance vital for health. Comprehensive testing, nutrients, supplements, lifestyle factors, and judicious replacement can play a significant role in recovery from a wide range of conditions.
- Over and Underactive Thyroid Disorders
- Fertility problems, PCOS and painful or irregular periods and endometriosis
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes and blood sugar management
- Hair Loss and Alopecia
- Chronic rashes Dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis, Acne
- Chronic fungal infections and nail disease
Mental health and Emotional Disorders:
- Anxiety and depression
- Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
Strengthen of the Immune System
With a steep rise in complex immune-mediated illnesses that have severe consequences, many patients have turned to functional medicine for the treatment of immune and autoimmune illnesses. Due to the broad toolkit that I have, treating autoimmune patients is some of the most rewarding work I do.
- Chronic Health Conditions related to Low Immune System
- Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Immunocompromised Patients
- Frequent illnesses
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Restoration of immune balance
Poor food choices, lack of nutrients, toxins, stress, and inflammation contribute to metabolic imbalance and diseases which are responsible for the majority of chronic illnesses. Metabolic interventions are an important lever to decrease inflammation, restore proper immune function, and enhance function across all of your body systems.
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Overweight and obesity
- Metabolic syndrome
- Diabetes and “diabesity”
- Cholesterol imbalances
Inflammation is a central pathway through which most illnesses can be exacerbated or improved. Unresolved chronic inflammation takes a tremendous toll on all parts of your body and brain and is a central focus for functional medicine diagnosis and treatment.
- Airborne Allergies
- Cognitive decline
- Cardiovascular disease
- Fatty acid balance
- Chronic Fatigue
Insufficient or poor-quality sleep increases your risk of almost all health issues from immune imbalances, inflammation, metabolic diseases, brain and mood dysfunction, and even cancer. We offer support and technology to rebalance your sleep and achieve optimum health and longevity.
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
Looking to Book a Consultation?
Find out how I can help you.